"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 7 March 2014

Hooker Head Hunted! - Week 9

Yes, this hooker has been Head Hunted!  I was contacted this week, by a company and asked if I would crochet design for them!!!!

Needles to say I am still on Cloud 9 and still grinning from ear to ear - you'll find out who it is very soon I'm sure so watch this space!


This week has been a week of new beginners classes both here at my Crochet Classroom, where I took classes on Tuesday & Wednesday & at Sparrow UK in Shaftesbury!

Interestingly on my Tuesday class of 6, 3 of my new crochet ladies were left handers, but only one of them crocheted left handed!!

Here are a few photos of the progress made......














They all did very well & have all gone away with lots of homework to do before next week.

This is the Sparrow Class - there were 3 "twitters" (people from Twitter) in this class!



Needless to say, with lots of new beginners, I had lots of preparation to do  e.g. leaflet printing, which proved a hard task as my printer ran out of ink!!

I had fun though, winding wool!


My improvers class, who have returned for the 7th time (they love their crochet classes!!!) also did very well

SC is making a chevron blanket so is very sensibly using stitch markers to keep count on her 250 + chain!


Don't you just love stitch markers?? They are so useful to both Crochet & Knitting

You can use them to mark turning chains, so you don't miss them & this leads to nice straight edges, for popping them into the loop on the hook, so you don't accidentally undo your work or to mark a chain as you go along so you don't have to re count!!

I am selling these for £2 + 60p P+P (UK) for a pack of 10 
or
Buy 5 & get 1 free - 6 packs of 10 for £10 +£1 P&P

Please email me - PayPal only

Now more from Improvers.....

CF is making this FAB "African Flower" blanket 


GW made this lovely blanket to practice her Join as You Go or JAYGo that she had learnt last week


ML (aka The Lace Lady) is finishing her Baby Cardigan



I love it!

Mother & Daughter team who come from private lessons , learnt, not only to read a pattern but to make a heart too!


The best bit was adding the Tinsel & Eyelash yarn


I have kept up to date with my Triangle Blanket so far 
Have you?

Needless to say - Scrumpy is in the DOGHOUSE 

after chewing on my Inside Crochet magazine

Do you like my new Pin Badges?


Fab Wooliness!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!