"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

Day 270 - Crochetastic!


I got this "tweet" today

Happy Mamma @Happy_Mumsy
*screams with joy* I've cracked it :-)  #crochet thanks @CrochetAli

She's just bought my book 


I love TWITTER

Day 270 is this "Full Bodied Wine" coloured square


However more exciting than my square for the day is


The fact that the latest Inside Crochet Magazine has arrived.

Issue 46 is jam packed full of wonderful patterns including a Crochetastic Cardigan by Kat Goldin & some absolutely fab BOO Bunting by Lynne Rowe PLUS there's a masterclass on Crochet Socks & you know how much I love making Crochet Socks!

I don't have a pattern in this months issue, however if you look on page 81, which previews next months issue, my Triangle Scarf is in the middle photograph!!

If you don't subscribe to Inside Crochet Magazine
Then you should!!


OR pop down to your newsagents & ask for a copy!!

Did I mention the Duck Bathmat & Flannel or the Ellie Project Basket or the.........

You'll have to get a copy and see all these wonderful patterns for yourself.

Oh and I also took 2 Crochet Class bookings today too.  Phew!

One last thing - someone from Twitter found this on Pinterest today & sent it to me as she thought I might like it


I love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!