"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Days 224 & 225 Twitter Blanket

First of all here is one of the socks. 

 I am doing a bit here and a bit there! I have another month to work on them, so it's good "in front of the TV" work even though it's 4ply & a 2mm hook!


My square for yesterday is here

I was so busy yesterday working on ONE of TWO of my top secret projects, that although I made the square, I didn't have the time or the energy to blog!

So today's square is 225
& that means that my twitter blanket is now 
15 x 15



 Doesn't it look FANTASTIC


When it's finished it will be 19 x 19  = 361 so I will have 4 days left to do the edging!


I have also been getting my website moved from one host to another, so that I can have more flexibility & use HTML codes when and where I need too.

If you need help with this like I did then go on Twitter & ask @conrjac
Great service - Good Value!

2 comments:

  1. What is a twitter blanket? It's really cute, I'm just interested in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have called it a Twitter Blanket because a lot of my Twitter friends donated their wool & yarn scraps for Row 2 - isn't that just great?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!