"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 233 - Shame on Garn Studio - Copyright!



This is just awful
Have a read of this open letter from Wink to GarnStudio


I for one will be avoiding this lot from now on in every shape and form & I can only hope that a fellow designer will get the respect that she deserves.

Here's a very well & informatively written post on Copyright
by Joanne Scrace

As you know I finished the Glasses Chains yesterday, so I have started on my commission to crochet a BRAIN!!  I didn't like my first attempt so after a few hours I scrapped it and started from scratch.  Mark 2 is so perfect & I can't wait to share it with you.

And Square 233 is also looking good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!