"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

A Bit of This and a Bit of That! The weekend of days 208 & 209

Do you want to take a sneaky peaky look at my book?


Now that you've seen the Movie - Why not buy the book?


Can you tell that I am having fun today on Vine....



Now it's time to add to your stash!


If you haven't seen this BARGAIN from Yarn and Craft Shop then you are missing out!
You get a choice of all these FAB colours +
it's only £4.49 per 100g ball

That's only £2.25 per 50g!

WOW
Go & get yourself a bargain now - stock up for those Christmas gifts before she sells out!


I have spent most of the day with my foot up & typing out Crochet Patterns for a couple of magazines.  It takes me longer to add photo's to the typed up pattern than it does to make up the piece itself!!  I like to get it all "right" and in line etc. so it does take time for a girl of limited technology talents like myself.

I want to work some more on my Jumper (my very own WIP) and now that my order from Deramores has arrived, I can do so on Sunday.


 However I decided to "frog" back to the neckline as I wasn't happy with the fit under the arms


So I undid 18 rows of work


 And I am htr - ing again to get it back to where it was when I picked it up this morning




Do you remember my guest post on www.slugsontherefrigerator.com?

Well WOW - it's had over 1,000 pins on Pintrest already!!

Just click on the above image to see for yourself!!

I have also been commissioned to make one of these bags for someone today - wow I am a busy bee!!

I have also been looking at my Stylecraft colour chart so that I can order some more Chunky for my September Workshops & Classes



Plus not only did I sell a pattern last night from my Ravelry Store 

I also sold an eLearning Course with a Starter Kit too, so that will be in 1st class post to the lady tomorrow!



And finally




Here's the Twitter blanket growing in front of your very eyes!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!