"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day 162 - Got lots done!!


Well I set myself a goal today

as I finished 2 commissions yesterday & I am still in the 
"waiting for wool" to arrive stage

for the other 2 that I have


that was to cock mock up and write up the patterns for the next two
so they are at least semi ready on paper, or should I say on "word" and almost ready to go.

Almost ready to go - I say this because I always double check my pattern when making up the "final piece" and there are always errors and bits to add on as inspiration comes to me along the way.

I also had an email for another commission this morning, but that that's in early days stages yet, so no panic.

I am excited that I will be going to the post office tomorrow with one piece to send out to a new magazine, so they will be getting a Pink Parcel in the post soon!

I also took a One2One class today - one o f my ex pupils that came to one of my workshops a little while ago.  She's come unstuck following a very cute baby cardigan pattern, but I soon got her back on the right track & the hour went SO quickly.

Finally Day 162 is here......




Don't you just love this soft peach colour? It's Sirdar Snuggly DK shade 0423
I know that I am not normally that specific about the wool (this is actually 55% Nylon & 45% Acrylic) but as I have said before I am an old fashioned girl and when I was smaller a ball of wool was a ball of wool whatever it was made of!
Anyway this ball of wool happens to be sitting just beside me, so that's why I have the information to hand & yes it's not a "scrap" but I have just borrowed some from the ball - same thing right?? 

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!