"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 23 May 2013

Day 143 - Crochet Workshop & a Class too!

Day 143 started off with a group workshop at an alternative location as the main road of our village is being dug up & resurfaced, so it was easier to go to them in the next village & this is what I was greeted with!

"A" is going to line this and make it into a pot holder - not bad for someone who has only had 6 lessons!

"M" is making a "sampler" before she starts to edge her 8ft table cloth in a more traditional crochet style


 Here is "L" and "M2" at one end of the table

With "A" and "M" at the other


And this is "A" learning to Join as you Go


Here is "M2's" JAYgo - Haven't they both done well?


And here is my JAYGo for Day 143 - once again this new colour is thanks to @smooogle aka Alina


And here is the Twitter Blanket so far!


And now for my One2One class this afternoon with "V"

Who was genuinely THRILLED to be making her first Granny Square


And loved it when it started to grow!


Another well and truly happy pupil who told me that she "loved coming to Crochet Class as it was her bit of ME time with good chat and a lovely cup of tea"

Isn't that just lovely?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!