"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Days 103 & 104 + eLearning news + Crochet Blog Sharing Sunday


I spent most of Saturday deep in the world of a Crochet Designer.  Whilst it's only small items that I am designing, it doesn't take away the fact that you have to be spot on 100% of the time, no matter what size the item is!

So armed with the materials I needed, I cracked on with the ideas that were floating around in my head, put pen to paper & fingers to keyboard whilst picking up, putting down, picking up, putting down my hook & wool - all at the same time!

Several cups of tea, one lunch, a play with Scrumpy & whilst trying to watch Morse on the TV made my time feel more "office" like, apart from the play with Scrumpy that is!!

Anyway, I finished one commission, made up the piece, wrote the pattern, checked the pattern etc. and I mocked up the 2nd one, photographed it and emailed it off for approval.

This photo was sent to my by Vikki who has enrolled for my Crochet e Learning Course for Left Handers


CROCHET BLOG SHARING SUNDAY
Lucie from Tales of a Country Bumpkin made this for her friends Birthday
 



And this top was made by MrsMacsCrochet for MrsMac herself!
https://t.co/DxlLLGJ7lchttps://t.co/DxlLLGJ7lc

 &
 Ziggy was made by Nicky from Twitter


This is a WIP bu Jupops from Twitter
 
It's the willow pattern from Jan Eatons book.


 And if you want to give this pattern a go.....

scan0008

 Click this link!


This is a Granny Blanket WIP from Alina from Twitter

 And finally



This lovely dress was made by Grace


And finally there are squares for day 103 & 104



I love this silver sparkly one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!