"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 99 & Classroom News!


 Scrumpy is getting bored waiting for me to finish his Bitsa Blanket!




So he takes it out on Turtle the Doorstop

 
By chewing off one of his feet, so I had to get the needle out & sew him up before his lentils came out!



Class news now.

The 4 week course turned into a 7 week course and today was the very last class!

One lady was busy with Colour Changes in a Granny Square


 Whilst another was joining her various squares together


And another was also up to Colour Changes!



Here they all are telling me how much they have enjoyed their Crochet Experience
 

 Hasn't C done a FANTASTIC job?


 And more colour changes from "L"


And finally "C" made a lovely flower at home which she is now going to attach to one of her squares!




Day 99 means that my Twitter Blanket is  "blanket like" again!
 
I love the fact that SO FAR every square is a different colour.

YAY

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, Scrumpy is too much! Great job teaching your students. I love the granny square with the flower in the middle and the twitter blanket is coming along nicely. Julie x - USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY indeed. Truly unique in more ways than one!! Hoping the blanket is nearly done for the rest of your houses sake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!