"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Day 105 - Crochet Treasure!

Yes, this is Crochet Treasure!

A lady saw my advert for crochet classes & phoned me to see if I was interested in buying her crochet bits & bobs as she no longer had time, or good eyesight!!

And this is what I got!

I love the box as much as the cottons

 I feel a dishcloth coming on!

The ball on the left is 200g of cotton!!


More cottons in another lovely box!
 


One full set of hooks - virtually brand new

 And this is my favourtie - an AERO set in a zipped case - totally brand new with it's original box!


More hooks!  The orange one is double ended


And there were over 50 patterns too


All from another decade or two


With some lovely inspiratin!


I especially love this "mini book"


And this!

And these!


 Finally ASAD is here:



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That really is a treasure! The doily patterns look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali, looks like you won the jack pot! What fun you are going to have with all that! To make the dishcloth you could head over to www.beingspiffy.com for some ideas or I'm sure you could make one in a minute with all of your talent! Have fun and take care. Julie - USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all jealous, not at all jealous! I look forward to seeing your makes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!