"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 29, More Crochet Lessons & Hoopla!


The Intermediates today made these lovely colour change flat circles in treble crochet


I love the colours they have used


In our lesson we covered Back Post & Front Post Trebles, Back Loop & Front Loop Doubles and Standing DC and TR stitches.

And then the post arrived!

HooplaYarn - 3 varities of colour combinations which I can't wait to get started on


And as you can see, neither could my beginners class in the afternoon - they all had a go with HooplaYarn and a 12 mm hook!!



This was thier homework - working in the round, in preparation for working on Granny Squares today (which I forgot to take a photograph of)


And finally is Day 29 Square

It's a lovely grey / green flecked yarn with I "borrowed" from one of my intermediates, along with about 7 other strands of colours that I don't already have!


So my plan is working and I have been nick named the "magpie"

The other great news from today is that 90% of my students want to return for EXTRA Crochet lessons once this 4 week course finishes next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!