"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 28 January 2013

Day 28 & Country Markets & Donations wanted

This is something that I have been working on over the weekend and I finally managed to finish yesterday.


It's a very long draught excluder! 


I made it from Cotton normally used for dishcloths as it's nice and sturdy & I lined it, as you can see from the photo below, with some printed green fabric that I had in my fabric stash.

This is for my Crochet Classroom.


Now for today.

Today I went to the Country Market at The Exchange in Sturminster Newton
It's held very Monday from 9am to 11.30am
And I am their newest producer.

I didn't manage to sell anything but I might have got a little more interest in lessons!


Square 28 is in "Apricot"


So another new colour


If you have about 7ft of DK yarn or wool lying around and would like to donate it to my project (this is the idea of "susgood" on Twitter, then please email me and I will email you back with my address.
Thanking you in Advance as I would love to get as many different colours as possible into this project.

Whilst at the Country Market, I didn't just sit there chatting away & drinking coffee, I made a few squares for my odd square Granny Blanket!


And finally, once I got home I made this poster for my Crochet Classroom, after downloading a "stitch" style font for my computer


And coloured it all in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!