"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 22 - Crochet Lessons - Poncho Update

I had a REALLY GREAT day today

It's week 2 of my Crochet Group Classes / Workshops
so I had my students back from last week, starting with the intermediates

Here's a "sampler" that one lady made to practice various stitches


The also enjoyed the biscuits on offer!


Join as You Go Granny Squares were practised for Homework


And we covered increasing and decreasing


Along side any of the problems that the intermediates needed to cover


Now for the beginners!!


Their homework was to practise either dc or tr's in rows


And to get nice straight edges


So I fortified them with cake, biscuits, tea & coffee, as the snow came down for a second time this week


I really LOVE the way these classes are working out and my pupils are all so lovely

I borrowed this yarn from one of the intermediate ladies so that I could get a new colour square for day 22


And I have also added a few more rows to my Poncho


I always have a copy of Inside Crochet available for my students to browse through 



So a great Crochet Day
but I am now officially shattered!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!