"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

Day 11 & Crochet Classroom Up & Running!



My Advertisement and Write Up went into the local paper today - The Blackmore Vale Magazine so I hope that the phone starts to ring soon, although there aren't many places left for my Group Classes for January!!

I also took my FIRST lesson of 2013 today


In my new Crochet Classroom


Didn't she do well!!  She has never crocheted before, but she can now!


And here is Day 11 Square.....

And after a very busy morning getting my Crochet Classroom finalised, here is what you can expect when you come to me for a lesson!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!