"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Granny A Day 153 and MORE Daisys ......

....but not crocheted by me!

If you pop along to this lovely lady's BLOG
You will see that my blog post on Daisies recently (I myself was inspired by A Stash Addicts blog) inspired her to Crochet some Daisy's of her own - go on, take a look to see what she's one with them!

Now for GAD 153


I like the fact that this GAD is made from only 3 colours - I like the thick frame that the orange is creating
Do you?

I am going to sit down tonight and decide on my Colour Combinations for the Jubilee Weekend

I will make the next 3 GAD's from 
Red, White & Blue yarns to commemorate our

Queens Diamond Jubilee

in 2012


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to what you come up with :)
    (and thanks for the link)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!