"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Granny A Day 130 and more.....


It's another RAINY day so I decided to stay home and dry and have poke around to see if there were any projects that needed completion.
I came across a pile of multi coloured hexagon Grannies


So I decided to join them together to make a scarf

It took me all day to join them in the "join as you go" method as I had to add a border to each hexagon



I then had a break and made Granny A Day 130
I can't believe it's day 130 of the year already!


I have included a photo of the back of the Granny Square today so that you can see how neat the "other side" of the square is using the Join as you Go method, which I couldn't have done without for this project.


Imagine having to join 130 squares from scratch now - it would put me off!
It would have turned GAD into a chore rather than the pleasure that it has been every day


After GAD 130 I went back to the scarf


And as you can see I have started to make a border around the joining edge


To make the whole scarf more "chunky" and more valuable as a scarf

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave a comment if you pop by as I love to read comments and I DO answer them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!