"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Granny A Day # 93 & Ripples Blanket Progress & More!

Progress is going good on several projects to date!

Here's my Ripples Blanket with the last colour nearly finished


And here are all 17 colours!


Looking very vibrant


So now I can start all over again - Pink here I come!


This is Granny A Day 93

I chose Lavender and green as I dug out a massive row of dead lavender from my school job today, hence the colours used today as they commemorate the Lavender that was


And last but not least is my summer top.
I have switched to a needle to join the motifs and progress is a little quicker than trying to join them using a hook, so I will continue with a needle from now on


This top will really turn out to be a labour of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!