"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 20 April 2012

Granny A Day #111 & WIP

Granny A Day # 111 is this lovely Baby Yellow, Primrose Yellow, Baby Pink and Rose Pink creation.
I had to start a new row today, so this square is all out on it's own for now, until more squares join it in the days of Granny A Day to come


Now for my WIP (well one of  them anyway)

Do you remember that I started this top?




I managed to put the front of the top together recently, but due to work load, classes and other WIP's I haven't had the time to start the back.

So today, being the rainy day that it was, I made that start....


And progress does, what is does....


And I managed to join a few more motifs than intended


As you can see, I am marking out the motifs that I have joined on the suggested joining diagram on the pattern book.

I also had time today to have a really good flick through all the magazines that I was given yesterday:
Sew Hip, Modern Quilting etc and I am going to subscribe to a few more publications very, very soon as I find them all reviving other handmade crafts that I used to enjoy spending time on.


2 comments:

  1. It is interesting post. I hope I will find someone who have a little one who can wear it. Now I am thinking should I post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment Baby Hats, I am going to take a look at your blog right away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!