"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

2 New Awards Today!

Thank you Sue at SusanD1408 for this lovely award - I feel very honoured
Now I have to tell you 5 facts about myself and award 5 people.

1.  I am a crochet addict (you might already know this)
2.  My other passion is gardening - particularly at my allotment 
3.  I am a Coeliac and have to follow a very strict Gluten Free Diet
4.  My right ankle plays me up when the weather changes as I had an operation on it to sever the nerve after it was damaged in the Tsunami
5. I have a cocker spaniel who's 13 years old and is deaf

Now for my awards - they go to:


I love all your blogs!

Now for my 2nd award which you can see  top right

Craft Corners Crafting Award

This is a great site for all things crafty
Do go and take a look &
Thank You so much for this award!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ali for the award. I feel a bit of a cheat as I've not blogged about my crochet since before I went to France for ten days. I have been keeping up with the GAD and the baby blanket is going well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and congratulations on both your awards. Still love reading your blogs. Gx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!