"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

Granny A Day # 75, # 76 & # 77!


GAD # 75

GAD # 76 

GAD # 77 

Sorry folks, I apologise for not being around and blogging for the last 3 days.
I have been house hunting and even though I  would have liked to have taken my Hook & Yarn with me, to be honest I would have been too exhausted to crochet at the end of each day.


To be honest I was too exhausted to crochet once I got home tonight, but with 3 to catch up on and with a busy Sunday ahead of me, I had to bite the bullet and get on with it!
I actually found it quite relaxing and therapeutic once I got going so it's ended well.

I hope you like the squares and the random (ish) colour choices.  To be honest I did match colours a little more than I usually do, which is just normally plunging my hand in my yarn stash basket.

Well that's it from me for now.

But finally .....

Thank you to all 100 followers - yes I have finally reached that big 1-0-0
100 FOLLOWERS! 
*W*O*W*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!