"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Day #68 GAD & more motif flowers!


What could have been a very muted in colour Granny Square was revived by a white frame which "lifted" the pale colours to life 
So I am pleased with #68GAD

I then decided to get some more Motifs made

I have to make 26 of the 5 pointed stars


So I did what I had left to do in one go


Pinning them all out on the blocking board


But I ran out of my normal pins (below) and had to use my dress making pins (above)



I then made the final 3 "daisy" motifs.  So that's No's 1, 2 & 7 all done

2 comments:

  1. Hi - lovely site, I just found your site and will be following you! I'm new to blogging and hope one day my blog will be as interesting as yours is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne & thanks for your comment! Glad to hear you will be following me - I will go and take a look at your blog now and I am sure it will be as interesting!
      Thanks again. Ali

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!