"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day - Day 45 + Crochet Students are AMAZING!


Do you remember my Valentines Card from yesterday?
Well my husband loves it!
YAY

And today for Granny A Day 45


I made a little red heart and surrounded it in Granny Square love
The picture really doesn't do it any justice at all, however in the flesh it's FAB

Now for my amazing Crochet Student

She's only been crocheting for 3 weeks, but obviously practising really hard
As she's already started this "Ruffles" scarf in Alpaca Wool (100% from Peru! - her son bought it for her on his travels - how thoughtful is that!!) 


Not only is she making scarf, but in true ADDICT's style she has more than one project on the go, so she's making a blanket too and here are some of her first squares alongside the pattern book


And finally in class today, to practise increasing and decreasing, she made a 
Valentines Heart
for her husband which we attached to a card.

I hope he LOVES it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!