"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Another Rainbow Creation.....


Did you like the Rainbow Scarf?

Click here just in case you missed it - HERE

To my surprise and astonishment, for no other reason than the fact that I was just posting about it, and not putting it on my For Sale page, it SOLD within seconds of me putting a link to the post on Twitter.

It was snapped up by a very lovely lady with an eye for good quality, colourful, home made with love, items!

Then one of my pupils arrived, full of smiles and "look what I've done" which I love to see.  She'd finished off a Beanie Hat and continues to work on a cowl, that was going to be a scarf, for her Mum for Christmas.  She's doing so well considering that 6 lessons ago she couldn't even hold a hook!

She had a pattern book with her and wanted to start on the Cafetiere Cosy pattern, so that's what we did.

Once again, I didn't want to undo my work once she'd gone, so I continued to work on it.

It's just as colourful as the scarf and such a fun thing to have!


I deviated from the pattern (as always)  

as I wanted to neaten up the edges, a bit that wasn't in the pattern, so I Double Crocheted around by the handle in the green colour as you can see here.

It really did give it a nice finishing touch.

Found a lovely button in my button box (and I have just noticed its a "Karen Millen" button )


Simply love the colours


and I am sure it will keep that lovely coffee nice and cosy for that little bit longer

No attention to detail was spared 
In the picture above you can see the edging that I added more clearly - it really does finish this cosy off nicely

 
A very colourful cosy!

It fits a medium 4 - 6 cup Cafetiere.

If you like it and want to buy it, then email me  campbellmac44@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!