"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Look what I have......

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it was to NOT find any "crochet" logo's on "label" websites when it came to ordering some to sew into my Crochet Creations.  There were LOADS of KNITTING ones and SEWING ones but no CROCHET ones.

So I decided to get one custom made.  After searching high and low for a CROCHET type logo in a plain black and white finish, I finally found this picture of a ball of wool and a crochet hook (shock horror), however it wasn't quite right, so it had to be adapted and after emailing a very nice lady to see if the picture or logo could be adapted to go on a label (this was a nerve racking moment or two, I can tell you, this is what she came up with for me......


.....and I am THRILLED with the finished product.  They make my Crocheted Creations look more professional than they already are!

If you love these as much as I do then click on this link and get your order in!
www.carelabels.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!