"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 7 May 2010

Meet my new friend - Sean the Sheep

I got chatting to this lovely chap on Twitter the other day, and I discovered that he rescues rare breeds of sheep in the highland and islands of Scotland - Caithness Rare Breeds which is a registered charity.





This is Sean the lamb who will grow up to be Sean the sheep and I hope to adopt him once they have their adoption scheme in place to raise money for their good cause.


If you like what you read about the work they do, and you feel that you can make a small donation to them in the meantime please do what I did and click on this link:


http://www.caithnessrarebreeds.com/support.html

Even a fiver would make a difference!

Thank you on behalf of Sean, his mother, and all his cousins, stepbrothers, stepsister and of course his guardians, the kind people that put this fantastic charity together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!