"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 1 March 2010

Meet "The Crocheted Character" (or the knitted character as on T.V.)

Yesterday, I decided to down "squares" and make something different with my crochet hook for a change.
A week or two ago, I purchased this pattern that "jumped out and caught my eye" on EbaY
Yes it's the Crocheted Character from
Harry Hill's TV Burp Fame!


So out came the white wool & my trusty 3.5mm hook....


And the Crocheted Character had begun using Double Crochet.....


The patter was very easy to follow & the "character" soon came to life!
I didn't use the pink as the pattern recommended, simply because I didn't have any, so my one is plain white instead, with a blue scarf as you can see below



And here he is in the luxury of his new home!

If you would like a copy of this pattern, the please email:
Janet Taylor at Stichykits
Pattern Ref: KCB/09
and tell her I sent you!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Ali I love it, it's so cute and you could also make it some clothes ! just a suggestion as I know you are clever enough to do that.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!